Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Revelation Unsealed


I recommend that everyone that loves the study of prophecy read the book, “Revelation Unsealed,” by Donald Salerno. I had a good conversation with him about a year ago. Not only is he a normal, down to earth guy, he is more knowledgeable than your average writer when it comes to the book of Revelation. The book had slight editing problems, but don't let that detract you from its content. It's well worth your time.

The above link will take you to amazon.com where you may read reviews about the book, but if you're interested in buying the book, I would suggest you click here to go directly to the publisher. I believe this may enable Don to receive an extra buck, or so, per book purchased.

And double Kudos to Don. He also gave me Tim LaHaye’s address so that I could send him my book. I sent him a copy along with a nice letter. I never heard back from him.

No comments: